May 28, 2022
Aida Rizk Gallery (Behind Wynstan Blinds)
Be guided by a professional artist, have fun and create your own masterpiece
• Live music various times throughout the session (minimum 10 people required)
• A unique paint and sip experience, creating a masterpiece whilst sipping on wine and mingling with your party
• 2 hours in our Art Gallery surrounded by beautiful artworks
• A professional artist to guide and assist with the painting process throughout the entire session
• All glassware, tapas plates for nibbles, fridge and bottle openers
• All painting equipment and materials supplied, including canvas brushes, aprons and other supplies pending the style of painting
Only available when total group size exceeds 10 or more people
We are a BYO studio, bring along your favourite beverage; the one that unleashes your inner artist! Likewise, you are welcome to bring bites and snacks. Glassware and small plates are supplied by us.
In consideration of the other guests please arrive 5 minutes prior to session start time. Please note finish times are strict due to other bookings
You must be at least 16 years to attend this event
Cancellation by us due to Government imposed COVID-19 related restrictions: If we are required by the Government to close our studio or reduce the number of patrons in the studio and therefore unable to run the session/event you are booked into, we will issue you a credit voucher (valid for 12 months) for the full value of your order which you can use to reschedule yourself to another session of your choice of equivalent value (subject to availability)
You may cancel your booking up to 72 hours before your session start time and will be eligible to receive a credit voucher that enables you to book a future event (of equivalent value), valid for 12 months from the date received.
Cancellations or Reschedules for bookings of 5 or more people:
If you submit your request within 8 days or more of your event start time you will receive a credit voucher for the full value of your order to be used for future events.
If you submit your cancellation request 7 days before your event start time you will be issued a credit voucher to be used for future events (valid for 12 months from date received) however there will also be a reschedule fee of $20 per person to be paid before we can issue the credit voucher.